Virtualodeon is the 34th episode of the first season of The Garfield Show.
Garfield finds a strange channel called "Virtualodeon" on the television before getting sucked in to it.
- Eddie Gourmand
- Michael Fastblood (Cameo)
- "Weakest Brain" Hostess
- Jack (from Jack in the Beanstalk) (voiced by Frank Welker)
- Merchant (voiced by Gregg Berger)
- Black Monster
- Chuck Yenta
- Rob the Giant Chicken (voiced by Gregg Berger)
- Commercial Lady (voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Dr. Mo (voiced by Gregg Berger)
- Agent 008 (voiced by Frank Welker)
- Green Alien
- Horror Movie Actress (voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Old Movie Actress (voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- The name Virtualodeon is a spoof of the term nickelodeon, an early type of movie theater where admission cost five cents. "Nickelodeon" is also the name of a television network.
- The plot synopsis is similar to the episode The Lasagna Zone from Garfield and Friends. Both episodes have Garfield stuck in the TV and goes through various channels in order to escape.
- A brief clip of Pet Matchers appears in this episode on the TV.
- The Weakest Brain is a parody of the British game show, The Weakest Link.
- Likewise, the hostess is a spoof of Anne Robinson.
- Agent 008 is a spoof of James Bond.
- Dr. Mo is a parody of the James Bond villain, Dr. No.
- The actress in the horror movie spoofs Ellen Ripley from the film series, Alien.
- The green alien is a parody of the Xenomorph.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.