We've discussed his numerous transgressions when it came to previous blocks (and block updates): http://garfield.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Jesusacosta3050
But to rattle off some particular major issues:
- He persistently asked for fanart/screengrab requests from us (mainly TeeJay87), even when we declined said requests.
- Furthermore, even when he got said requests, he has welched out of reimbursing the artist, apparently under the impression that he can get this stuff for free. His ideas for payment have included buying cars and video games for us. Or even just giving drawings of his own, which were basically triangles (or pyramids, as he called them).
- He has acted aggressively towards others when he doesn't get his way (hence the "rampant confrontational behavior" I mentioned above), especially with threats (this he's done with other people, like on the Community Central Wiki). He's said things like "I'm going to...
- ...sue you.
- ...send my father to beat you up.
- ...tell Chuck Norris/Donald Trump/whoever about you".
- He has also claimed (multiple times) that his actions were done by either people he's made up ("Doc Boy Arbinkle") or by one of us impersonating him (namely Nermalfan316).
- He has inappropriately relied on the wiki for multiple questions not related to the wiki, e.g. the nutritional value of flour, bank notes, aliens, Iraq not being mentioned in the Bible.
- He got way into speculative ideas on here, e.g. that certain characters from The Garfield Show were the same since they are both voiced by the same person, or that one of the TGS specials (Into the Wild) would feature the title character of Curious George.
- And despite his claims that he would improve, he has, like I said, "shown little, if any, evidence of improving said behavior from the past year or two."
You can find those things (among others) on the messages he posted on my message wall (as well as those of other admins).