Maine Course is an episode from the second season of Garfield and Friends.
Jon gets a lobster to cook; he ends up keeping it as a pet.
- "Lobsters on Wings" Saleswoman (voiced by Desirée Goyette)
- Aquarium Receptionist (voiced by Gregg Berger)
- Herman Post
- Airport Clerk (voiced by Desirée Goyette)
- The title of the episode alludes to the term "main course", as well as the state of Maine, where lobsters are commonly found for seafood cuisine.
- At the airport, Garfield is dressed like Charlie Brown from Peanuts. When Therm pops out of the pot, Garfield quotes Charlie Brown's "Good grief!"