Garfield's Mad About Cats is a 1999 Windows/Macintosh game based on the comic strip Garfield. The main plot in this game is "to build the world's most perfect cat".
One sunny day, Jon is chasing a mouse while Garfield is sleeping. Jon fails to catch the mouse. He tells Garfield to act like other cats, especially chasing mice. Garfield is angry because of this, and goes to his secret lab with Odie to make the perfect cat.
Garfield, as Dr. Frankencat, works in his lab (located in Jon's basement); sending Odie, as Eager, to get parts around the world to create the perfect cat. A computer assists them in their mission. After acquiring all features, Dr. Frankencat will present it, with varying results.
- Garfield (voiced by Lorenzo Music)
- Jon Arbuckle (voiced by Thom Huge)
- Binky the Clown (voiced by Thom Huge)
- Computer (voiced by Sherryl Sheets)
- Burp Game
- Disco Jon
- Dunk Tank
- Fowl Shot
- Hack Attack
- Matching Madness
- Odie Maze
- Soda Shaker
- Microsoft Windows: Windows® 95/98/Me/XP, Pentium® II, 200 Mhz, 256-color display (640x480)/16 MB RAM, 4X CD-ROM drive, 40MB hard disk space for minimum installation
- Macintosh: Power Macintosh®/PowerPC G3, Mac OS 8.1 or later, 640x480, 256-color, 4X CD-ROM drive, 10 MB hard disk space for minimum installation