Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Mouse is an episode from the sixth season of Garfield and Friends.
Garfield tells the story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with a mouse while microwaving food.
Dr. Jekyll had just created a diet cola without any aftertaste. He tests it on his mouse, and it causes the mouse to suddenly turn into a monster at will. This is an installment of "Garfield's Tales From The Microwave". Garfield tells this story while microwaving his dinner.
Jekyll has hired an exterminator named Jonathan to help take care of his little mouse problem. Jonathan gets his cat to come with him to catch the mouse. To the cat's surprise, he finds out about the mouse's sudden transformations and gets beaten up. This goes on for hours. The cat drinks the formula and suddenly gets the same transformation. With the mouse apparently defeated, the cat now terrorizes the city. The police take action to stop the cat.
Before the story can continue, Garfield's dinner is ready and he stops the story to enjoy it.
- Dr. Jekyll (voiced by Paxton Whitehead)
- Mr. Mouse (voiced by Gregg Berger)
- This is the only installment of "Garfield's Tales From The Microwave".
- Similar to "Hound of the Arbuckles", Jon and Garfield have British accents during the story.
- The title and plot of the episode parody Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
- This is the second episode to parody Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, the first being "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Wade".