Deja Vu is an episode from the seventh season of Garfield and Friends.
Orson, Roy, Wade, and the Weasel experience the same event multiple times.
Roy and Orson are playing a game of Badminton. When Roy sends the shuttlecock bad, Orson stops and thinks that they have done the cartoon they are in before. Roy guesses it is a rerun, while Orson thinks it is Deja Vu. As they discuss this and resume their Badminton game, the Weasel pops out of a nearby bush, ignores what they said and starts stealing the chickens as usual. He then feels that he has done this before as well.
Orson and Roy resume their game with a repeat of what they said when the cartoon started.
The Weasel runs into Wade and the worrying waterfowl starts to panic. After the Weasel continues his escape, he somehow runs into Wade again. Orson explains the effects of Deja Vu to Roy and Roy comments that it sounds like having cable TV. They find Wade still panicking from seeing the Weasel and try to guess what he is saying by coming up with things that start with "W" until he blurts out it was the Weasel. They hurry off to catch him, while the Weasel runs into Wade yet again. He then hides the chickens into the bush he hid in and runs back into the coop to steal them again only to realize he already did it. When he checks for the bag in the bush, it is not there.
Orson reiterates the effects of Deja Vu and Roy reiterates what it sounds like. They do not find the Weasel anywhere, with Roy assuming Wade was wrong and recommends going back to Badminton. The Weasel then relives his first line of the episode and starts panicking over the loop. He runs out and runs into Wade again, knowing what will happen and runs off the farm screaming in fear.
Orson and Roy resume their Badminton game, eventually repeating what they had already said. They stop and stand back to back, fearing the loop they are trapped in.
- This is the shortest Orson's Farm segment on the show, lasting less than 5 minutes.
- This is the final appearance of the Weasel.
- Roy mentions when the producers had been going through writer's block during season two.
- There are about 9 cases of Deja Vu in this episode.
- An upside down version of the title card is shown alongside the regular version.
- After Wade announces the Weasel's appearance, Roy states that he was about to assume that Wade was trying to say "Woody Woodpecker".