- Jon Arbuckle: So Liz, How did you and Heather enjoy your trip to Egypt?
- Liz Wilson: It was great. The two of us had so much fun. I brought a couple of snapshots from the trip.
- Garfield: You call that a couple? They have fewer photos on the internet!
- Liz Wilson: Garfield, did you know that in ancient Egypt, cats were worshiped like gods? Some of them were even embalmed, and buried in their master's sarcophagus.
- Garfield: Buried? You call that worship?
- Liz Wilson: Oh, and Jon, I brought you a little souvenir from Cairo. The old man who sold it to me at the market said it was an ancient artifact. But I'm sure it's just a copy.
- Jon Arbuckle: Wow... Thank you Liz! How cool is that?
- Garfield: The man's excited about an old mirror...
MORE TO COME
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.